[mythtv-users] The future of MythTV

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Sat Jun 5 08:42:11 UTC 2021

Am Freitag, 4. Juni 2021, 15:17:48 CEST schrieb Paul Harrison:

> Give us your thoughts on what direction you would like to see MythTV
> take now it's original purpose is slowing being killed of.

I remember trying to use MythMusic, but as I was used to amarok (of now
clementine), I just either missed too many features there or just was unable
to find them. Can't remember exactly, but having this working would be a great
day.

Also, as a huge fan of retro-gaming I always struggle with integration of
emulators. Especially some time ago with things like higan that imports
evrything into it's own dir-structure, it was really a pita. I switched to
retroarch now, which makes it a bit more comfortable, but an inclusion of
libretro directly in Myth would be a game-changer.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr