[mythtv-users] menu shadows/transparency

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:53:01 UTC 2021

I'm running v31 latest update from 7/25/2021

The hardware is a Intel based 1165G7 NUC (11th gen Core i7 mobile chipset)

At the very start of mythfrontend. The menu looks fine on the Functionality
31 theme, but if I hit enter I still see that same menu with the recordings
menu shadowed behind it. If I move the down arrow, it clears up and I can
move it back up to see the correct recordings menu.
This is a new issue that I only see on this PC.  It's running PopOS latest
based on Ubuntu with kernel 5.11.0-7620-generic.

Anyone else seeing this?

Jim A