[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup - updating problems

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:56:59 UTC 2021

Hoi Barry,

> Hi Hika!
>

> Barry, if you read properly you either install the complete 31
> bindings under python3 or you update the existing bindings under
> python2. Not both!

> And next you update the grabberfiles themselves.

> Also look at the indentations!
>

> Thanks for the       reply. One of the things I noted was your
> “look at the       indentations” – what indentations?? I had done a
> copy-and-paste       from the webpage to a LibreOffice document –
> not sure if the       indents didn’t import properly or just hard to
> see with the font I       use. Very clear on the webpage and so printed that to work from.
>

> Also didn’t       understand the either version 31 or update those (so my 30) under       Python2.
>

> Will update with       hopefully good news later.
>

> Thanks again!
>
> Barry

The instruction in my mail earlier is logically grouped with
indentations. I assume Peter kept that when he added it to the
webpage. But otherwise look at my mail under "Important: Changes to
Metadata lookup in March 2021"  from 25/2 19:45 CET

I do not understand what there is not to understand about either or.
It's either the one or the other and not both. And very obviously you
started with the first and then continued with the second!

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop