[mythtv-users] mac build

James jam at tigger.ws
Sun Feb 14 06:58:28 UTC 2021

> On 14 Feb 2021, at 1:50 am, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi James, that's a macports issue.   It looks like "asciidoc" had a stealth update on the upstream maintainers side and it caused macports to fail to install due to a checksum mismatch error.  Unfortunately, the only way to really fix that is wait for someone on the macports team to fix it.  Thankfully a ticket is already opened in trac alerting the macports folks about the issue (https://trac.macports.org/ticket/62273 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/62273>)
>
> I'll let you know when it gets fixed.
>
> Hi James, asciidoc is now fixed in macport's git repo.  If you're grabbing an updated ports list from git (which I highly suggest), you can issue a "sudo port selfupdate" and it will pick up the revised/updated port list now.  If you're pulling the ports list down via the tarball (standard install is to  use the tarball), you'll probably need to wait a while before trying again.
>
> If you want to swap a default macports install over to using git for the portslist do the following:
> sudo mkdir -p /opt/mports
> cd /opt/mports
> sudo git clone https://github.com/macports/macports-ports.git <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports.git>
> Then open "/opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf" in a text editor. The last line should look like this:
> rsync://rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports.tar <http://rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports.tar> [default]
>
> Change it to point to the working copy you checked out:
> file:///opt/mports/macports-ports <file:///opt/mports/macports-ports> [default]
>
> Then run (this will take a long while as it has to walk through the entire port tree)
> sudo port -d selfupdate

Still macports and I find no ticket related to 10.2.36

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to install mariadb-10.2: Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for server-10.2.36.tar.gz\nError: Checksum (sha256) mismatch for server-10.2.36.tar.gz\nError: Checksum (size) mismatch for server-10.2.36.tar.gz\nError: Failed to checksum mariadb-10.2: Unable to verify file checksums\nError: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_mports_macports-ports_databases_mariadb-10.2/mariadb-10.2/main.log for details.\nError: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.\nError: Processing of port mariadb-10.2 failed\n”}

James