[mythtv-users] Maybe OT, but: CEC query

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:56:27 UTC 2021

My "other" old laptop was looking unloved and last week I had put a
customised 'buntu 20 on a box for my daughter to try remote group-music
playing.

So I put kubuntu on the laptop too, with MythTV ppa master as of this
morning.  Got it doing playback after uncommenting the 0.0.0.0 in ?
mysql.cnf and correcting a typo in the DB name.

Then I found that the TV remote couldn't turn on the TV;  the power
light just flickered.  It took me some time to locate the manual power
switch.  After a power cycle there it's fine.

Could this have anything to do with the latest commit?

"Crash in libCEC on Mythfrontend GUI rebuild"

John P