[mythtv-users] Mythweb error after upgrading to Ubuntu 21.10

f-myth-users at lab.media.mit.edu f-myth-users at lab.media.mit.edu
Sun Dec 12 16:20:36 UTC 2021

I know this is a very late reply, but I only noticed this thread because
of recent discussion on -dev.  Judging from things like [1] (which I
found just by searching for ASSERT_QUIET_EVAL), I'm wondering if simply
commenting-out that line in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/errors.php
might fix this.  I don't have a 21.x/PHP8 test setup to have any idea if
it would, but it might be an easy test for you try to and report back.

[From the paragraph at the top of that file, I'm guessing that Chris
Petersen may have written that file for use in many of his projects,
not just Mythweb, and perhaps that line isn't even relevent for Mythweb.]

[1] https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/issues/1421