[mythtv-users] no audio with newest pre-32 3144 master

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:53:32 UTC 2021

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 9:38 AM Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I imagine you've tried right clicking on the Pi's audio icon and selecting
> HDMI or analog as appropriate?

Originally on the first install I had to do that but all I did this time
was dpkg -i *3144*.deb to upgrade the version of pre32.

After I posted the log, I went back to an earlier ,deb and installed
*3128*.deb and that version of mythtv-light works fine on audio.  I'm
running at the console so I have not checked the audio icon for a while.

JIm