[mythtv-users] No audio after upgrading video card

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:39:07 UTC 2021

I checked that, and it was using the internal audio. So I switched it to
HDMI. Still no sound. Then I selected the ALSA:default on frontend audio
setup and voila, sound works.

This audio stuff sure is confusing. Not clear to me why there is one sound
setup for the main system and another for apps like MythTV. Also what are
all those other devices listed on frontend audio setup besides
ALSA:default?