[mythtv-users] Updates to MythCenterXMAS theme

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 16:48:57 UTC 2021

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 3:38 PM Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:

> For 2021 I've added another approximately 30 background images to the
> MythCenterXMAS theme making a total of 75 images which will be available
> for fixes/31 and master.
>
> David also supplied a patch to add support for the new sports extender
> available in master.
>
> I've also updated master with better random image support which will
> make sure all images are shown randomly before a repeat image is shown.
> I'll leave it a few days and if there is no objection backport it to
> fixes/31.
>
> May I wish all MythTV users a Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New
> Year 2022.
>

> Paul H.

 I'm running from master. I built it this morning with a fresh git clone.
I build mythtv-light so I'd have packages to deal with.
With mythtv-light_32~Pre-3001-g976296fc36-0_amd64_uma.deb
when I go to setup-> themes, I only see the 3 original ones and certainly
not the Christmas ones.

How do I get those themes on Master?

Jim A