[mythtv-users] Updates to MythCenterXMAS theme

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Sat Dec 4 20:38:27 UTC 2021

For 2021 I've added another approximately 30 background images to the
MythCenterXMAS theme making a total of 75 images which will be available
for fixes/31 and master.

David also supplied a patch to add support for the new sports extender
available in master.

I've also updated master with better random image support which will
make sure all images are shown randomly before a repeat image is shown.
I'll leave it a few days and if there is no objection backport it to
fixes/31.

May I wish all MythTV users a Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New
Year 2022.

Paul H.