[mythtv-users] init.d

Swanseasurfing swanseasurfing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:52:39 UTC 2020

>> Yes, Jens this sounds very interesting to me, I would very much
> appreciate your script, thank you.
>
> Hi Daryl,

I fiddled out the scripts, translated them and created a minimum
documentation. Have a look here:
https://github.com/jims-code/MythTV-Helpers

Before you use one of the scripts you should follow these steps:
- edit script and change parameters to your own needs (e.g. logfile name)
- ensure that the logfile specified in the parameters exists and that the
user mythtv has write permissions
- ensure that programs used in the scripts are installed (e.g. wakeonlan,
feh)
- make script executable (chmod)

Let me know if you got the hint that you needed to get rid of your MythTV
problem.

Have fun
  Jens