[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend on Shield TV -bluetooth audio?

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:30:02 UTC 2020

I paired my bluetooth headset to my Shield TV and was playing Netflix
without issues.

Then I had the brilliant idea to try mythfrontend v31-pre539 which works
with my v30 backend. The audio was broken, jumpy and distorted on the BT
headset and the video was also jerky. If I turn off the BT headset to
unpair, normal AV receiver audio is back.

Is what I want to do even possible with Shield TV or FIreTV 4k? They
both do Netflix and Youtube.tv fine on bluetooth headsets.

Jim A