[mythtv-users] Mux-shifting. DVB-T retune

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Thu Mar 5 20:05:26 UTC 2020

On 04/03/2020 16:01, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 11:47, John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Today some of the multiplexes that I use were changed as part of the 700
>> MHz clearance programme.  I knew it was coming, but details seem to be
>> not readily available these days;  the assumption is clearly that the
>> process will be handled automagically.
>
> John,
>
> Not sure if you've seen the 700MHz clearance map on ukfree.tv, but
> here it is in case it's of any use to similarly-affected users:
>
> https://ukfree.tv/maps/700clearance

I wish they would actually complete the clearance, or even publish
the timetable for it.

I'm missing 2x dvb-t2 muxes, which carry a significant portion of the
HD channels, because Crystal Palace is broadcasting those muxes on
channels outside the original aerial group for that TX.

All I can find at the moment is that those channels will disappear
by around 2022!!

Regards
Stuart