[mythtv-users] Freeview UK reshuffled some channel numbers again

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Wed Dec 9 20:51:45 UTC 2020

On 08/12/2020 12:46, David Watkins wrote:
> I'll do a rescan.
>
> I saw a report that freeview's going to be removed from one of the
> Crystal Palace multiplexes after November 2020 (ie now), to make way for 5G.
>
> Amongst other channels, that multiplex contained BBC4 HD, which I
> regularly record.

I just hope they put that mux back into the one in the correct aerial
group. My aerial is group A, and now the relevant muxes requires a
group K (wideband) aerial to receive. Although [1] states that those
muxes are due to be switched off by 2023 :(

Regards
Stuart

[1] -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_transmitting_station#Digital_switchover