[mythtv-users] Was: HD Homerun in the UK

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:20:20 UTC 2020

Hi Klaas:  I'm sending this offline - a chanscan log with the MyGica
device and today's master.  It's again failing to lock on the 746 MHz
DVB-T2 mux while the tv gives a flawless picture.  Earlier scans found
channels at offset +1, but later ones see neither.  I tried the 'new'
import facility after the first scan, and that may have spoiled things.
Or, I suppose, the weather might be causing interference from more
distant transmitters;  I think the 746/754 MHz slots are being used more
generally, but the tv makes that seem unlikely.

It looks as if the  DVB-T/DVB-T2 labels around here

2020-04-28 16:28:14.762563 I  SaveScan() scan.size(): 8

are not reliable - and there should be 9 transports.  I have tried
changing those labels with the Transport Editor, but they don't stick.

Best wishes,

John