[mythtv-users] Experimental Android TV "leanback" MythTV frontend

BP lists at qucae.com
Sun Sep 1 07:40:04 UTC 2019

On 8/31/19 3:47 PM, John Pilkington wrote:

> I think the suspicion is that it fails with firesticks on systems with
> too many recordings;

Mine fails on a current generation Shield with 6500+ recordings (it's
easier to buy more disk space than admit I'll never watch some show I
started recording 10 years ago because it looked interesting).

First run, I do the settings and I never see more than the settings
options.  It runs about 5 minutes then crashes.  Each subsequent attempt
to start it, it crashes immediately.  I've used both the downloaded apk
and built from source.