[mythtv-users] "Internal Server Error" for specific recordings only from specific channels

Douglas Paul doug at bogon.ca
Thu Nov 21 14:51:16 UTC 2019

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:08:48AM +0100, Miroslav Pavlovic wrote:
> Also I have this problem only with specific channels. So do u think it is a
> cgi or similar problem?
[...]

I'm not sure if this is useful, but I just noticed in the log this
specific line -- and it seems when the Mythweb script is generating the
header, it is constructing a suggested filename for the download from
some field in the database.

It looks like maybe the entry in the database contains a newline (maybe
the program title or episode name?) and this is causing it to generate
an invalid filename.

It might be worth taking a look in the database to see if this is the
case -- it might be a problem in Mythweb of not cleaning up the
generated download filenames.

--
Douglas Paul