[mythtv-users] "Internal Server Error" for specific recordings only from specific channels

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:29:31 UTC 2019

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 09:09, Miroslav Pavlovic <mail.pavlovic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also I have this problem only with specific channels. So do u think it is
> a cgi or similar problem?

The error seems to suggest it's a problem generating a header, but the only
way to know what's going on will be if somebody can reproduce it or if you
can find differences between working and non-working instances, which might
help narrow down the cause of the problem.  Unfortunately I don't think
there's anything more I can suggest.

Cheers, Ian