[mythtv-users] Tuning fails on Nova S2 HD with "Error parsing parameters" 29.1

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue May 28 17:47:25 UTC 2019

On 28/05/2019 17:12, Mike Bibbings wrote:
> The screen you need to set the tuning parameters should be shown when on
> Channel Scan screen, you move down to Scan Type which by default shows
> Full Scan (Tuned) and then hit the Right arrow key.
>
> If the screen allowing Frequency etc does not appear it could be a Theme
> issue, if so reply to this post.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Silly me. I was confused by the GUI changes. At least,
I'm pretty sure the button to start the scan used to be on the settings
screen. Having found that "Full Scan (Tuned)" responded to CR in one
way, I hadn't considered that it might also respond to Right arrow in
another, and clearly I hadn't read the preceding posts in this thread
thoroughly enough either.

Thank you all for helping me. And sorry for wasting your time with my
daftness. :-)

(There's a recording about to start soonish, so I still haven't
performed a scan yet, but now I know how to get to the settings screen,
I expect no further problems).

Cheers,
	Paul.