[mythtv-users] Mac frontend

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Fri May 10 13:16:11 UTC 2019

> On May 10, 2019, at 7:07 AM, jam at tigger.ws wrote:

>>> Perhaps try adding `-I/opt/local/include` to `--extra-cppflags` as well
>>> (or instead of those).
>>
>> Mike also pointed out privately that there is an extra "I" in
>> `--extra-cxxflags=-I/Iopt/local/include` (right before "opt").
>
> There is no way to escape such sillines so just a profound thank you.
> James

Not sure what your goal is here.  There is a (closed) pull request on MacPorts that would have created a port for MythTV 29.x:

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/2214

I won’t commit that to MacPorts because of the unresolved problems I described earlier.  However, you can use it to build 29 on your local machine or you could use it as a starting point to build 30.  See the MacPorts docs on maintaining a local ports tree.

Or you could get Piotr’s build script.

Or you can create yet another script to build Myth on Mac.

Craig