[mythtv-users] Getting GUI Error message, when opening the MythTV Browser page.

Miroslav Pavlovic mail.pavlovic at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:16:25 UTC 2019

Thanks for your Support, but still not fixed and same Error comes up.
I've set the root password, see below some command line output.

BR./Miro

miro at mythbox:~$ sudo su -
[sudo] password for miro:
root at mythbox:~#
root at mythbox:~# passwd
Enter new UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:
passwd: password updated successfully
root at mythbox:~#
root at mythbox:~# exit
logout
miro at mythbox:~$ su -
Password:
root at mythbox:~#
root at mythbox:~#
root at mythbox:~# exit
logout
miro at mythbox:~$
miro at mythbox:~$ sudo mysql -u root -p mythconverg
Enter password:
ERROR 1524 (HY000): Plugin 'mysqlnativepassword' is not loaded
miro at mythbox:~$

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>