[mythtv-users] missing keybinds on some FE's

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Sun Mar 3 16:52:36 UTC 2019

---- On Sat, 02 Mar 2019 17:31:24 +0000 Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote ----

 > On 3/2/19 6:21 AM, Tim Draper wrote:
 >
 > TOGGLEBOOKMARK is a new feature with V30, so you won't find it in     V29. There is also a new key assignment SETBOOKMARK. The difference     is SETBOOKMARK always sets a bookmark even if already set.
 >
 >  There is no default setting for these keys so on a new frontend,     they must be explicitly assigned. Previously the select key     (space/enter) was always used to set bookmarks with no ability to     change space/enter to something else, so now there is flexibility on     the use of space and enter.
 >
 >  Key assignments should not disappear from a frontend once set.     _______________________________________________

definately was toggling on v29. anyway, since you've said TOGGLEBOOKMARK is a new option that appears on v30 FE's it looks like i might need to check my FE names. Since my original post i found that you can goto 'setup > edit keys' on the FE and change from there. TOGGLEBOOKMARK is set and now seems to be working. Looks like i might have some of my FE names to skew as mythweb isnt showing what i'm expecting to see. An FE name i thought was an old testing one has been updated so seems to actually be active.