[mythtv-users] mythweb errors in f30

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Jul 20 07:08:50 UTC 2019

Since a recent upgrade to f30 (MythTV 30.0) I see these errors when doing a listings search:

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 347:
!!NoTrans: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?!!

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 361:
!!NoTrans: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?!!

Warning at /usr/share/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 464:
!!NoTrans: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 3!!

I thought I saw it mentioned somewhere (as early as Jan) but cannot find it now.

The git seems to be the same so there was no fix?
	https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/blob/master/modules/tv/search.php

Maybe related to a php 7.3 change or such?

--
Eyal at Home (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)