[mythtv-users] Trying Nvshield android package, unsuccessfully. Pointers needed.

Kris J kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:47:46 UTC 2019

I can install either available 64bit packages from
https://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/generic/. The android fronted starts up
with trying to connect to backend, it seems slow to find the backend
(29.1+fixes) and sometimes fails. However after several try's it eventually
connects. (using ETH)

I can move about the frontend. However most end points in the menu lead to
a loading screen that seems to hang the Nvshield, and requires a hard power
off.

I've been reading the user list and wiki for pointer. However it seems I'm
the only one with this type of trouble. I see no other reports of this type
so I must have missed something somewhere.

Any pointers appreciated.

Many thanks.