[mythtv-users] 2 databases??

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:53:54 UTC 2019

Hoi James,

I can only guess, but my grabber, tv)grab_nl3.py, uses an sqlite
database to store the xmltv data. That way it does not need to
download all data on any grab. This is separate and independent from
mythtv. The location in the .xmltv directory suggests your grabber
does the same. So two programs with each their own database.