[mythtv-users] bookmark

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Feb 26 16:00:48 UTC 2019

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:38:13 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>to put a kind of bookmark on a video to find out where I stopped
>watching it last time, I used "enter" or "space" on my keyboard.
>
>But both do not work anymore. How to do now ?
>
>cheers
>
>Klaus

V30 updated the key setup to work with the Nvidia Shield.  As part of
the update process, the v30 install is supposed to change the key
assignments so they still work as before, but there has been as least
one report that the updating process did not work properly.  So check
your key assignments for the Enter and Space keys and see if they are
assigned correctly.