[mythtv-users] hdhomerun pixelation

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Feb 24 14:07:43 UTC 2019

On 24/02/2019 00:49, James Linder wrote:

[...]

>> What experience do other homerun users have?

My experience is probably not relevant to you as I use an indoor
antenna, but I would like to mention a very useful iPhone application

https://genhelp.com/apps/signalgh.html
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signal-gh/id289580769?mt=8

It allows you to compare the signal of two different channels which was
essential for me as I use a single antenna for the MUXes in two
different location (it appeared that the only place providing good
quality for all of them is in the kitchen). Although used only once it
was definitely worth the money.

Best regards

Janusz

--