[mythtv-users] multiple channels on same channum

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Sun Feb 17 18:32:51 UTC 2019

I've been having some issues recently with livetv being very random. It'd never happen for me but seemed when the other half used livetv it'd fail fairly often for her.
Today it finally happens for me. I get the narrator track for the blind. I exit & re-entering livetv which put me back to the normal audio track so seems to be clearly a channel scan issue.
I've since removed the multiple channels per channum, so now only 1 channel per channum.

it got me curious - how does mythtv choose which channel to use for those channum's with multiple entries against - random, round-robin, first to respond ?