[mythtv-users] Version 30.0 and toggle bookmarks confusion

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Wed Apr 24 15:13:57 UTC 2019

 ---- On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:52:11 +0100 Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > Given that I want to maintain the existing bookmark toggle behavior
 > (ideally for Return,Space,Enter of at least Space), can anyone clarify
 > these:
 >
 > 1. What actually will be the default behavior of Return,Enter,Space
 > after the update on my existing frontend?

While i've read all of the replies in this thread upto now, tldr: I had to redefine 'toggle bookmark' to my chosen key.
for me, that was the 'ok' button on the Logi Harmony remotes which is bound to the 'Enter' function in mythtv.
Return was 'back', and not sure what i had Space defined as. Pause maybe?

Toggle bookmark binding in mythweb was the only tweak i had to do from v29 to v30. I'd recommend upgrading all FE's to v30 and then going through each one to define the keybind in one go.