[mythtv-users] NVIDIA Jetson Nano as Frontend?

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:59:28 UTC 2019

On 4/12/19 11:00 AM, Mike Bibbings wrote:
> Note that all playback (SD and HD) uses ffmpeg, not the tegra GPU

When I first saw this device, I figured that the draw of it would be
that it has nVidia graphics in a low-power, low-cost, small-form-factor
package.  Sort of a modern-day ION on steroids.

I take it that this is not the case?  At least with the current
software, or perhaps is it a hardware limitation?

-WD