[mythtv-users] impending failure

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:05:27 UTC 2018

Clonezilla will definitely copy the UUID. You will need the same size or
larger drive. If you upsize partitions, you may need to manually partition
the new drive and tell Clonezilla to NOT copy or resize partitions. If you
have a Windows boot volume on the same drive, prepare for fun and games
getting Windows to boot again.

Good luck!

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.