[mythtv-users] Video card update fail

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:12:06 UTC 2018

On 10 October 2018 4:58:57 pm Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:38 PM Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com<mailto:oliver.greg at gmail.com>> wrote

VIDEO) Doesn't work on anything except Qt when VDPAU Normal is selected.  I mean it technically works, but on Auto or OpenGL when VDPAU is set to Normal, the picture is stretched vertically a lot, maybe almost double. With it set to Auto and VDPAU set to Slim, my wife complained about lots of strange lines in the

IMO I think you should direct your effort to working out why auto is not working. Set to vdpau normal / auto and attach log file -v playback of FE from start-up, play for 60sec, shutdown.