[mythtv-users] 2 missing channels with XMLTV JSON, but not missing with DataDirect.

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:25:04 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 7:35 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
> To me this seems like a source data problem.  When I pointed it out to SD, at first they said they had no problem, but it got fixed within hours.

If the grabber keeps the raw JSON around, then take it, paste it into
jsonlint.com and see if the channel is there. If it's in the raw data,
but not in MythTV, then it's a MythTV issue. If it's not there, then
you can let me know that it's not in the raw JSON.

(I didn't do anything to the lineup once I saw that the channel
existed on our side, so the "fixed within hours" wasn't something
which I was actively doing.)