[mythtv-users] New SBC - Odroid H2 - target release around November 30, 2018

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Nov 14 17:08:19 UTC 2018

This looks really good and I'm planning on purchasing one when it comes
out.  I don't have need for another frontend but I know some of you do.

Intel Celeron J4105 2.3 GHz, Intel UHD600 Gen 9.5 graphics (will that be
good enough?)
DDR4 SODIMM slots, up to 32 GB, you pick the ram, PC19200
2 SATA ports, one slot for NVMe (really fast SSD)
eMMC if you wish (I wouldn't with the other options available)
2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
HDMI 2.0
Heat sink, add a fan if you wish.  Different cases available which you can
print yourself or purchase.

More stats on the forum post below.  In my opinion, Odroid makes pretty
decent machines.  The price should be fair as well.

https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=32536

Thoughts?