[mythtv-users] installation instruction complete for now

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:51:17 UTC 2018

Using the instructions on my blog I was able to finally get everything built correctly for my purposes, which is having Mythtv v29 on Xubuntu 18.04.1 with remote FEs.

I wanted a set of instructions that worked start to finish. Earlier versions failed and I could recover, but with this set I know it works for me.

With my test system complete I can move on the production system.

If anyone cares to review and comment, let me know what you find.

https://mythtvinstall.blogspot.com/2018/10/creating-mythtv-v29-frontendbackend-on.html

Jim A