[mythtv-users] Greek Channels Scan

Κωνσταντίνος Μπεκιάρης bekiaris at cosmotemail.gr
Thu May 17 20:45:25 UTC 2018

Dear all,

i set up myth tv. My card is wintv-hvr-5525 HD of hauppauge. Although in
cafeine i can scan channels with success and see live tv without
problem, in myth tv i can not scan channels successfully. The scan
utility also worked for my card with the attaches channels.conf file.
Only the myth tv setup can not scan the Greek channels from Digea. Is
there any way to import the channels.conf file to myth dv or fix the
problem with mythtv-setup scan?