[mythtv-users] Iptv

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:42:31 UTC 2018

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 8:11 PM, Stephen Worthington <
stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:06:26 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2018-02-24 at 11:47 -0500, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> >>
> >> Is there any way to record their live stream?
> >
> >Doubtful.
> >
> >b.
>
> If you can find the URL in the middle of the page, it may be usable.
> Sometimes the URLs used are stable and can be found easily.  Sometimes
> they are not visible and are calculated using Javascript code and can
> change all the time, in which case they are unusable.  If you bring up
> the page in your browser and save a copy of it to disk, you could zip
> that up and email it to me or post it somewhere and I can have a look.

I assume you mean the middle of the wireshark page, I installed it and
started up the learning curve, but the tutorials didn't match the version
that I installed. And from what I'm hearing from other discussions this
path may well take us right into infringement territory, so while I greatly
appreciate your enthusiasm and all your help, I think I'll focus on antenna
enhancement, if or when possible. CBC does offer show streaming, for those
ones I would have recorded, with only about 25% of the annoying
interruptions.
Thanks again to all the devs, this is absolutely amazing software, and to
everyone on this list, much appreciated, much obliged!