[mythtv-users] Iptv

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Feb 25 01:11:33 UTC 2018

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:06:26 -0500, you wrote:

>On Sat, 2018-02-24 at 11:47 -0500, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>
>> Is there any way to record their live stream?
>
>Doubtful.
>
>b.

If you can find the URL in the middle of the page, it may be usable.
Sometimes the URLs used are stable and can be found easily.  Sometimes
they are not visible and are calculated using Javascript code and can
change all the time, in which case they are unusable.  If you bring up
the page in your browser and save a copy of it to disk, you could zip
that up and email it to me or post it somewhere and I can have a look.