[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:17:58 UTC 2018

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 4:23 PM, Larry Kennedy <lunchtimelarry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect this is caused by a missing perl dependency, yet I've been unable
> to find an authoritative list of dependencies that this script requires.

No, this is (likely) caused by using an old perl, but
it was fixed in the main code over 18 months ago (as
the code no longer used experimental features, the
disablement of the warning could be removed), but
the line still existed in the package.  It has now
been removed there too and should resolve your
issue.  That fix will eventually get pushed upstream
after I do some additional testing.

However, not to worry, you may still find additional
dependencies.  There are tools available to determine
the current list of dependencies.  The easiest may be
to install Module::ScanDeps and run the scandeps.pl
program that comes with it (but be aware that it can
be a bit verbose; I usually run it with the -R option).

Thanks for the report.