[mythtv-users] only on Sunday

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:32:56 UTC 2018

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 at 11:16, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good news, (because I'm such a valued customer) Amazon issued a return
> label for the drive, and the replacement is a couple dollars less now.

I had a WD 1TB drive that I bought from Amazon (UK) start coming up with
SMART warnings after around 6 weeks use. I called them and they sent out a
replacement on next-day delivery; they didn't want me to return the
original (which I'm still using now for occasional non-critical uses).

I've also had a printer which failed after around 11 months and again they
sent out a next-day replacement; this time they did ask me to return the
faulty one but they even credited the return carriage cost!

I know a lot of people knock Amazon but their customer service really can't
be faulted.

George