[mythtv-users] Intel-Powered ODROID-H2

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:03:38 UTC 2018

Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:

> I have not tried it as a mythtv frontend as that's not why I purchased the
> machine.  I can tell you that the performance I've seen is very
> satisfactory.  I'm not sure about video performance as I've only run a
> terminal on my monitor at this point.  If there is any interest, I could
> try loading version 30 on it and trying it on my monitor.  That's not a big
> deal.  I'm not as picky as a lot of you videophiles so I may miss minor
> distortions.

I'm following this with interest. I've experimented with a few SoC boards
and am still looking for something to do a good job of rendering HD
playback while keeping the familiar UI of Mythfrontend as well as keeping
the cost down.

I've been away from this list for a while so if I've missed anything
interesting on this subject I'd really appreciate a catch-up :-)

Thanks,
George