[mythtv-users] Video quality on 0.28 worse than it was on 0.21

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:54:13 UTC 2018

> I would recommend using the Mythbuntu 16.04.1 version from here:
>

> Almost there. I installed 16.04.1 as you suggested and now video playback
is smooth as it ever was.

But there is still a problem.  Every time the system starts I am greeted by
this message.

I click Upgrade but the next reboot I get the same message.

Not much help from Google. One post suggests doing something I already did
to get Mythweb to work.  The other suggests that there is a corrupt
database.  But this is a new install and I have not entered any Music, or
even programs.

But at least I have good video playback.

I do need to get rid of this upgrade message though...

Allen