[mythtv-users] Plex

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Sat Oct 28 04:07:20 UTC 2017

Sorry for the delay, my message got rejected.

Database on command line:

$ mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg < plexnames.sql

You're right, I should have showed how I use it.  It's a User job:

UserJob2

I run it automatically on programs that I don't have commercials marked.
For those I want to archive with no commercials, I check the automatically
created cutlist and then apply the job to the recording:

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Justin B. Alcorn
PGP Fingerprint A36D D691 C5B0 BE15 5A2A AF49 AA1C 372C