[mythtv-users] Black blocks in video after CBS Buffalo (WIVB) adds first subchannel on new encoder

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:21:43 UTC 2017

On Oct 23, 2017 3:04 PM, "Peter Bennett" <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/23/2017 11:11 AM, Ian Evans wrote:

I'm still leaning towards that as I'm pretty sure I'm just seeing it on
this station.

Perhaps you missed it in my email -  I am also seeing those glitches with
VDPAU on just one station. The other 500 or so channels that I get are fine.

Didn't miss it. Was just saying I briefly had a creeping doubt due to my
recent upgrade but as it's just this channel AND they have a new encoder,
it's probably them. :-)