[mythtv-users] Controlling MythTV with Flirc: Assigning multiple buttons to same key

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:13:36 UTC 2017

To my fellow Flirc'ing MythTVers

Just trying to configure the Flirc  and I'm a little confused as how to
assign multiple buttons on my remote to the MythTV keybindings using the
Full Keyboard setup.

For example, Both the left arrow key and the circular arrow key in Myth are
"left" but I can only assign the left arrow key on the flirc setup keyboard
to one button. Or how Pause and Play are both P but again can't seem to do
that in Flirc.

 Or am I missing something?