[mythtv-users] Looks like I need a CATV amplifier. Suggestions?

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 06:55:16 UTC 2017

Check your catv line from the post in. How many connections do you have? I
had a similar prob why my cetons. I had a couple of connections to old
Comcast Telco lines. The Comcast tech checked signal loss, and eliminated
all those drops. Inside house eliminated a couple of cable extensions.He
also replaced the splitter when I told him I was using a cable card. Cable
card goes to splitter first, Comcast boxes and cable modem after.

Problems were eliminated, no pixelation, my internet flies.

Doug