[mythtv-users] Web frontend corrupted timeslots

Chris Nicholls chris at czar.cc
Sun Oct 1 04:15:46 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

I have been running mythtv for a long time, and never have had a
problem. Thankyou everyone.

2 days ago I was in the program guide in mythweb and found that the drop
down box to select time add times form midnight to 3.30pm.

The next time is the list was 3.00pm then 3.30pm, this continues until
the bottom of the drop down box.

If I'm looking the the guide data at 3.30pm and select next it jumps to
8.30pm.

If using the TV all time and guide data are ok and upcoming recordings
seems to be OK.

Could someone possibly give me a pointer on were to start looking

This is mythtv-0.28.1-3.fc25.x86_64
<http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/25/x86_64/m/mythtv-0.28.1-3.fc25.x86_64.rpm>
from RPMFusion on fedora 25.

Thankyou