[mythtv-users] Live TV fast forward jumps immediately to live after a pause.

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 05:27:14 UTC 2017

Yes. Pressing the right arrow after pausing live TV jumps to live TV. I have tried to avoid this by pressing the left arrow a
few times first, but this does not work reliably.
I have also seen the right arrow work correctly a couple of times before jumping to live TV.
One thing I have noticed is that once it has jumped to live TV, I can use the left arrow to get back to where I was supposed to
be, and the right arrow will work correctly until the next time the video is paused.

It can get rather frustrating to try and re-wind 20 minutes of live TV while trying to avoid seeing the game score.