[mythtv-users] Live TV fast forward jumps immediately to live after a pause.

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 03:31:32 UTC 2017

On 11/11/2017 09:30 PM, Douglas Peale wrote:
> When watching football live, I often pause for a while so I can skip the commercials.
>
> Unfortunately, when I resume, pressing the fast forward button the first time after a pause, it nearly always jumps all the way
> to live TV instead of just jumping 30 seconds forward like it is supposed to.
>
> Is there an option to prevent it jumping all the way to live TV?
Do you mean pressing the skip button (right arrow) rather than fast
forward (. or >) ?

I have noticed this occasionally, I have noticed if a recording  is
about to end the right arrow skips all the way to the end instead of
skipping forward 1 minute. I have not been able to recreate it reliably.
If I could recreate it I could try to fix it.

Peter