[mythtv-users] BE 2 - Remote Frontends Sluggish on FF

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:08:29 UTC 2017

Hi Folks!

Well, hopefully I did this right.  Posted two logs on pastebin at
https://pastebin.com/u/Barry_IA :

FE_Log    244K    This is the result of mythfrontend -v
playback,database > [logfile]

FE_Logging    12K    This is the result of mythfrontend > [logfile]

Sub-question: should anything be done with the logs?  The Backend (BE2)
has five mythbackend.log's (just .log, .log.1, .log.2, .log.3, .log.4).
Log is 10 MB, the numeric's are 11 MB each.  So 54 MB total.  df -h
shows I have 53 GB available, so probably not a concern.  Just read a
while back about someone screwing up their system when overrun by log files.

Thanks again!

Barry